My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pounds drop off as quickly as thick paint drying on a muggy day


It's always difficult when you get towards the lower end of a stone (14lbs). For me, i want to get on it then as soon as i hit my target, i want to get as quickly below and away from that number as possible.
It has taken me a painful few days of measuring the individual 1/4 pounds that keep me from my goal. Today i just reached under it, but that was only after purging. Tomorrow could go either way - i could put on due to the fact i drank again in the evening, or i could continue to lose.
I am so hoping that i get under my mark. Time seems to speed up and your weight loss seems to slug around and slow down as soon as a chink of light is in sight.
I have been working ALOT lately - but i don't know what i expect with three jobs! I am going to stop here because i am going to return and post something tomorrow, preferably before 4pm. We'll see...
Let me know how your doing. You all sound so busy and involved with your lives at the moment - it is really uplifting to hear from you.
Until later,
Poppy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment