My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Sunday, June 13, 2010

All is not lost.... Right??


No time to be clever or long-winded. This is going to be a very short bullet pointed blog.

I have to get up in 6 hours time to go to work again for a very busy shift and i'm feeling like i want to break down and cry. In fact, i've felt 'on the edge of it' since this afternoon - everyone has been snappy and shouting at me and i feel really upset.


Facts for today:


Weight - lost 2lbs

This is good considering i had that big binge the day before, guess we will have to see if the weight stays off tomorrow morning.


Binge/Purged - once. It wasn't too bad because i have been running around at work today and haven't had time to indulge and eat. I only purged when i came home and had my usual stir fry then followed it up with a scone i had tried my best to deny. Then i purged.


Exercise - well, not really apart from running around like a lunatic for 11 hours today. I waitress so it is tough physical workouts there.


Fears - ontop of 100 other things my mind wants to cry about at the moment, one is that my grandma is coming over for tea tomorrow. It's a sunday so i won't have enough time to buy myself low cal provisions. My parents threw away my omlette so that option is out the window and i finished my stir fry today. In other words, i'm fucked and shitting myself. I am truly upset and scared. I think i am going to pray that i am let off work early so i can buy myself something i know is safe. They bought cheesecake as well, but i will just have to refuse it despite the fact that they boght it especially for me


Must go now. Need sleep and i know tomorrow will be make or break.


Free hugs to all,


Poppy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment