My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weigh in day! Yay - I'm soooooo happy!


Woo Hoo! Today is the first day of a new week and my weigh-in day!
So firstly, i'll tell you the results of my weigh-in.
I got up at 9am and made sure i had no liquids before i stood on the scales.
RESULTS:
WEIGHT LOSS/GAIN: LOST 9LBS!
Yes! Can you believe it, this week i've lost a whopping 9lbs! I'm so chuffed. I'm a little worried about loose skin though, which i've heard can happen with fast weight loss. Do you know anything that might help? I'm young so my skin should be quite flexible, but im not sure.
Right, after that little celebration, on to today. Firstly, if you expecting me to mention anything other than work, work, work then you'll be sorely disappointed! That's right, its been a tough day and i felt like i was drowing in books. Although i think from a book lovers point of view, thats probably the best way to go! lol.
After i got up, i decided i wouldn't have any breakfast because it was only 3 hours till midday. There's no point for unnecessary calories if i can help it. At 1pm i got myself a small salad and got back to work. I managed to finish both essays by 5pm then watched a film.
At 8pm, i was so hungry for my usual slim a soup, so had it. I am beginning to love those little mugs! ;) Now, im exhausted, and i apologise for the lateness of my blog as i've just been on the phone with a friend. Also i apologise for the shortness of my blog - i really have been working all day!
Right, i want bed as i have to get up at 8am to get tickets for our summer ball!
FOOD LIST:
Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: small salad - lettuce, 5 cherry tomatoes and 8 olives (34kcal)
Tea: slim a soup (60kcal)
Snack: Nothing
Drinks: 5 pepsi max (5kcal)
TOTAL CALS CONSUMED: 99kcal
Thats all today - please leave me a 'whoop whoop' celebratory comment and rate! Hopefully i can keep up my weight loss this week, and won't just plateau!
Hugs and wishes,
x x Poppy x x

1 comment:

  1. OMG that is fantastic!!! 9lbs is soo close to a stone :-D

    Oh and were do you buy those slim a soups from? I really want to try them :-)

    Keep up the good work :-D

    ReplyDelete