My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've had so many close sahves with food today, a tweezer couldn't get more out! :p



As you can tell, i'm a little desperate for sleep at the moment, so this blog isn't going to be as long as you or i might want it to be.

Well, i had arraged with my friend last night that she come over for 8.30am in order that we get in early to get our tickets for the ball. However, this meant i had to hide an evidence which sadly included my wonderful inspirational collage mirror. After i hid it all, i cut half an apple up and put it in my bag in case i really needed it.

When we got to uni we sorted out our tickets, then went to the shop because my friend wanted some breakfast. I got a drink and some go-ahead bars because i know, for me, they're still safe. We then went a found someplace to study - the dining hall! It was great studying although a little difficult to focus over the wafts of chips. We shared a small tub of olives (i let her have the cheese!), and i had my go ahead bar a little later. The idea to get takeaway was brought up, but i tried to steer her off that before she knew i was doing it.

When we did leave the hall at 3pm, we caught the bus into town and i went back to her house. However, not before i topped up on my essentials (lettuce, tomatoes, soups, etc) and she went to her supermarket. She would occasionally offer if i wanted anything, but i was quite proud to stick to my guns! Eventually we left, and heaved the bags to her place.

There i have spent quite a few hours before finally returning here, hence my late blog. I was worried because i knew that my staying hours would pass through teatime, so i bought a cuppa soup just as back up. Luckily i needed it, and avoided any offer of anything mildy calorific!

So..now im exhausted, but a little fed up because, despite having a good day, the scales haven't moved much. I know it's to do with metabolism, etc, but it is infuriating when your looking for encouragement.

FOOD LIST:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: yoghurt go ahead bar (144kcal)

Tea: slim a soup (60kcal)

Snack: 10 olives (26kcal)

Drinks: 1 pepsi max (1kcal), 3 glasses of squash (12kcal) and a 7up light (1kcal)

TOTAL CALS CONSUMED: 244kcal

It's not been the best day, but i've still stayed under the 300kcal restriction! Tomorrow i will do better. Also i have done quite alot of walking today, but i can't quantify how much, so i won't add it to any sort of total.

Speak tomorrow - leave comments (i know, im a comment whore!),

Poppy xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment