My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Saturday, May 9, 2009

day 2 of fast completed! Just one more day and i'll be over the 3 day hump!



Heya.

Well, today i'm really feeling it. Not the hunger so much, because i can manage that with some of my stubborness. But i'm feeling so lethargic today, and it feels as though my brain is swimiming through treacle! I wouldn't usually notice, but since i'm beavering away at my essays, etc, i can see a difference.

I won't give in though. I can get through this. I just need to use more of my iron will!

Today i woke up late because i had trouble sleeping last night. This meant it wasn't much of a crawl past lunch. I helped myself to 2 diet cokes and time seemed to go ok. Everytime i want food, i keep shouting at myself - WHY?! There is no reason to want it. I am fat enough as it is, and after all that food, why should i be hungry? I have no right.

The rest of the day i pretty much just had 1lr bottle of water. At least im fulfilling the liquid intake for the day! What still angers me is how slowly the weight is coming off. After i ate that awful stuff, i must have put on 2lbs. But its taking me AGES to take it off! I weighed myself today and don't seem to be losing weight faster than i was before, when i was having 100-200kcals a day! It really is enough to make you feel helpless.

I can't get back into exercise yet because i've got all of this work. I'm hoping that when i finish my work which should be i just under a week now i can start doing more. I noticed there's a gym at uni and im gonna see what i can to join for a month. Also my friend and i have arranged to go for a walk for an hour every day and swim. So hopefully that ought to push my body into action!

Also i've just bought some more diet pills. I know alot of people say they don't work, and they are probably true and more prudent than i am. But i still want to see - anything that might work is worth a go. I've already tried lipovox, pink patch, 72 hour pill, proactol and hoodia. Now im on something called slinky. I take 2 pills 2 times a day. We'll have to see if it helps shift the weight quicker. I just want to weight off.

CALORIE LIST:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Nothing

Tea: Nothing

Snack: Nothing

Drinks: 1ltr water, 3 x diet coke (12kcal)

TOTAL CAL INTAKE: 12kcal

Please let me know if you are still reading my blog and haven't disappeared. I want to know that my blogs are read, otherwise there's no reason to keep putting them up!

Hope you are all well (How are you Alissia and Lilly?)

Poppy xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Hellooo sorry iv been away for a few days just been doing some catching up. well done on your weight loss thats soooo good!
    when your weighing yourself it may seem as though you havent lost weight but remember all those liquids your drinking are heavy, therefore it will make it seem like youv gained when its actually just the weight of the water etc. your doing so well poppy well done. lilly xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, just wanted u to know that i always read ur blogs, even though i'm lousy on the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. I've been studying like crazy!!! But I'm bk :-D

    It'll be water weight Poppy. It happens to me when I fast. Don't worry :-) Keep up the gd work :-D
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete