My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Monday, May 31, 2010

Parting is such sweet sorrow, / That i shall say goodnight till it be 'morrow



This is going to be a very short and sweet blog today. I'm sure it's getting as boring as chewing on old shoes hearing me say how tired i am - but i relly am looking haggard and i have to face a trip to London tomorrow on my own for the first time!

Here's my day in bullet point news-flash fashion:

- weight stayed same

- went to work, didn't have anything to eat. I think this was more likely due to the fact the croissants had all gone and the bread didn't look appetising after we found a mouldy loaf! Lots of running about.

- Got home early as not needed for lunch shift. Ate 20 blueberries, then had a falafel sub, 1 fruit scone and an almond ice cream. Predictably purged them up...or what i could. Decided that i would take mum up on her offer of a run as then i could get rid of rest of it.

- run with mum 5 3/4 miles in 1hour 10. Painful and long, but feel totally good about it now. Need tomorrow's weigh in to be substantially lower.

- Note - i only purged once! I think that's pretty good going for me!

- No dinner as i fell asleep by accident on my bed. As i said before, me=tired.

Right, told you it was brief. I am off to see a friend for a few days bu will be back Wednesday. In truth, i am excited to be seeing her and enjoying a few days of freedom. On the other, i'm absoloutely petrified because i am so close to my goal and am going to be away from my scales and measuring tape for 2 whole days. This completely freaks me out and i know i'm going to end up putting on weight. I can't even exercise while i'm there. :(

So wish me luck, I will let you know all about it when i get back.
By the way, my mum seems to have no clue that i weigh myself every day. She asked if i wasn't curious about how much weight i'd lost, i just shrugged it off. She estimated 1st 7 (21lbs) - i know! waaaaay off! It makes me feel like i have a lot more to lose if i am going to make a big difference.

Ok. Nightie night, and tuning out of the blog for a couple of days.

Poppy xox

4 comments:

  1. Aaaaare you back yet? :) I'm interested to hear how you trip went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm back and blog is about to be posted! Thanks for being patient :P

    ReplyDelete