My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cookies are my arch nemesis - I think the cookie monster actually lives inside of me!


Back again!
I know! You must be in shock that my blogs are staying this frequent! I'm amazed too. I so loaded down with coursework, but i refuse to let that stop me coming on here every evening.
Today has again been...err...eventful. When i woke up i got uber-dizzy, most likely because of the fact i'd had only an apple, gum and 2 polos the previous day. It took two goes, but i managed to stand upright without a head rush eventually! It was 9am, i didn't eat until 11am when i had the other 1/2 an apple.
I was so chuffed with how i was doing. I've been reading like crazy today - had to get through loads of books for my essay, so that i can begin writing it tomorrow. I'm getting so panicky!
Anyways, it has been an absoloutely beautiful day! This is virtually unheard of in Britian! ;) I went for a walk into town and bought some books. Then i decided it would be a good idea to buy some cookies for my housemates. Can you already see where this is going?...
When i got home, i dumped my stuff. It only took 10 minutes before i'd decided to scoff most. I ate 5 cookies and rapidly purged them. I usually have trouble with bakery goods, but im pretty confident that most of it came out. I weighed myself soon after, and a few hours after, and have stayed the same.
As a punishment, i haven't had anything since 2pm. Only 3 pepsi maxs. I'm just nervous to see the scales tomorrow morning - i don't want to spoil my good progress.
I was invited to go out to eat with a friend yesterday, and my heart started beating about a thousand times faster when she mentioned it. They wanted to go to an actual restaurant, not just somewhere where i could get away with a drink. But it was tonight, and i haven't heard any word. So phew!
Tomorrow it's more work and im hoping to get a good start on my essay. *crosses fingers*. I'm on the edge of panic mode. Give it a few days and im gonna start crying and hyperventialating. :z
FOOD LIST:
Breakfast: 1/2 apple (36kcal)
Lunch: Nothing
Tea: Nothing
Snack: 1 piece of gum (5kcal)
Drinks: 5 pepsi max (5kcal)
Binged on - 5 cookies (purged all)
TOTAL CALS CONSUMED: 46kcal
EXERCISE LIST:
Walking: 40 minutes at least (150kcal)
A really huge THHHAAAANNNNKKKSSS to Alissia and Lilly for commenting. I value your comments like gold dust! Thanks for the encouragement Alissia, you made me feel so good about yesterday when i read your comment. Hope you don't think too badly of me after today! I'm really sorry to hear you're ill, Lilly. I so hope it's not serious. Please email me (lifeisafreefallplunge@hotmail.co.uk) or leave a comment to let me know you're ok. kisses to you both - xxxx
Right, im really tired (again!) now so im gonna get some sleep until another day (sigh!),
Poppy XoXoX

1 comment:

  1. Well done you Poppy :)
    Oh im ok just some kind of tummy bug, been feeling majorrrrrrrrly rough but iv dropped a few pounds so alls good!
    What are you going to do when you finish uni Poppy, are you going back home??
    Lilly x

    ReplyDelete