My Eating Disorder Weight Loss

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Premature pangs and holding your breath - Oh! It's good to be back!



Halooo!

I actually mean the title by the way, im not just being sarcastic. I have missed it, like some bizzare hole in the head - i know i shouldn't miss it, but its like a strange drug!

Finally, i'm here and refeshed with a new blog! I hope you are all okay and doing well? Please let me know, i love hearing how you are doing and whats been happening...

Anyways, in my life, it's not going to be fantastically interesting for the next few months. The deadlines for all my work are looming, so alot of my time is spent frantically typing away at a computer! Err... a bit like now!

I know this is a little early, but those who have read my blogs before know of my rubbish sleeping habits. At the moment, i tend to find im going to bed at 6pm. My body automatically woke me up at 2am today! I was so annoyed!

As i got up so early, it was REALLY painful crawl to lunch. You know, have you ever experienced the pain of getting up too early, only to realise you are going to have hunger pangs so much earlier than you usually get them. At least when i woke up at midday i knew one mealtime was out of the window already!

So i ended up watching loads of episodes of '8 out of 10 cats', which is a really fab british comedy panel show. Here's the link to watch them on the user's youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A10D05F0F5517026

Anyways, when it hit about 1pm, i knew i had to go out to sort my loan out (amongst other things!). So far, i'd had 3 pieces of gum, 3 cans of pepsi max and a glass of water. You will find, if you check up on this blog, that i'm a complete diet soda fiend. People say it's unhealthy - but none of what im doing is healthy, and everything nowadays seems to do bad things to you - according to the papers!

I marched into town which is a good 20-25 minute walk. Without browsing and pottering, i managed to do alot of fast walking in town. I had to hold my breath twice though - once when passing a takeaway van and another was a fish and chip shop. You wouldn't believe the rumbles and squeasing my stomach does when i even get a whiff of cooked food. Or maybe you can!

After doing my bits in town, i went to Sainsburys. This is a dangerous place at the best of times, its a bit of a food gauntlet. No matter where you look theres food coming at you! However, i can't live without my ice and pepsi! Oh, and syndol from the pharmacy (i use it to sleep - not a good idea to anyone thinking about it). However, i remained resolute and stayed at the end of the aisles near the tills knowing that there is a place i feel most self concious that people are looking at me. I didn't find it too hard today, however i think it might be something to do with my inspirational mirror collage i have on my wall. It's brilliant and everytime i look at it, it reminds me why im hungry - because im a fat pig!

I walked back out with my heavy bags and consoled myself that the bags were adding weight to my arms, therefore were burning more fat. Since i've been back in the flat (see note 1 below), i've pretty much been getting on with work and watching more comedy. I had some grapes and then 6 small green olives. I love olives (really love them!), especially because they're really salty tasting. Its a great strong flavour when your dealing with other bland foods. It got a bit later and, as much as i wanted to blog at the appointed 9pm GMT time, im just too tired to hold on. It's just gone 6pm GMT here, if you're wondering!

note 1: For the record, i am now in a flat in student residence with another 4 girls! stress! I found two new pet peeves - slamming doors and screaming! I'm set to finish uni soon, and the last day here is looking to be around the 28th June.

I hope you all love the new site. I spent quite alot of time on it and wanted to get it as informative as possible. I didn't want too many pro or wanna-anas on there, so i tried to make it as neutral as possible, by supporting recovery in it as well. It's not quite as interactive as i might want, but i don't know any other way to make it more interactive. Im hoping to get a forum up soon, and let me know if you would be interested in posting a poem or a piece of writing.

Here's my lists for today (i feel like a school child handing over their homework!):

FOOD LIST:

Breakfast - N/A

Lunch: N/A

Tea: N/A

Snack: 72g of grapes (50kcal), 6 small olives (12kcal), 5 pieces of gum (25kcal)

I would like to point out that gum is considered a negative food, however i don't trust neg cals, so i add all of them in. I mean, who says how much chewing equals a calorie?

Drinks: 2 x glass of water with lemon strip (4kcal), 6 x pepsi max (6kcal)

TOTAL CALS CONSUMED: 97KCAL

EXERCISE LIST :

Walking: 40 mins at least (150kcal)

Although usually i wouldn't count this as proper exercise, it's the only thing i've done today. Therefore im adding it, so there! ;)

TOTAL CALS BURNT: 150KCAL

Right, well thats all today! I hope that you have enjoyed my blog and are glad to see it back. I will be blogging everyday, as i used to. Please rate away, and leave me loads of comments. If you have a question feel free to comment it, and i'll try to get back to you...

Ta-ta, and have a nice day,

Poppy xoxox

1 comment:

  1. It's soooooo good to have you back Poppy !!!
    Lily x

    ReplyDelete